- Single-phase, transformer-less device an ideal inverter for residential systems
- Its innovative SuperFlex Design provides maximum flexibility in system design, while the SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and maintenance easier than ever before.
- The communication package included as standard, with WLAN, energy management, several interfaces and much more, allows the Fronius Primo to communicate with the user, the PV system and the grid.
- GoodWe Ranked as Global No. 1 Hybrid Inverter Suppliers by Wood Mackenzie
- GoodWe is most popular and cost effective in Australia
- GoodWe is a world’s leading brand
- Its hybrid inverter is ranked (by Wood Mackenzie) as Global No 1.
- Has a very wide range of inverters from 3KW to 50KW ratings
- One-person installation due to low weight of 17.5 kg
- Compact design means minimum space requirements
Easy to use
- 100% plug and play installation
- Free online monitoring via Sunny Places
- Automated service thanks to SMA Smart Connected
- Use of surplus energy through dynamic active power limitation
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak or integrated TS4-R communication
- Intelligent energy management and storage solutions can be added anytime
- Can be combined with TS4-R components for module optimization
- Solis is ranked as a most popular band for 4 years in a row in EU
- High frequency switching technology
- Smaller and smarter
- 24 hour wifi monitoring on Android and Apple apps